About LINQM, INC.
LINQM was developed with the idea of “linqing” exceptional companies with top qualified professionals through a modern approach.
- The LINQM team focuses on creating a long-term partnership with our clients. We work closely to learn important factors beyond compensation, including culture and benefits.
- A number of our clients have made the top 10 on lists such as Best Places to Work and Fastest Growing Private Companies.
- This allows us to strongly believe in the incredible opportunity we are presenting both active and passive job seekers.
- At LINQM we are focused and detailed.
- It’s engraved in our company culture that we find the right professional and never wait for them to find us.
- LINQM’S Methodology:LINQM strives to target all potential employees.
- We are unconventional in that we use a modern approach to speak with all potentials currently holding a similar role, regardless if they are advertised as seeking a new opportunity.
- New web based platforms and applications have created an opportunity to reach larger audiences quickly and effectively.
- LINQM has dedicated time and resources to train our recruiters on becoming the experts at these new technologies in order to connect and network with the absolute best talent.
- Communication is key.
- Time is money and our methods require extensive conversations with potential employees to ensure we only submit top notch professionals with proper expectations.
|Accounting Contractor||Santa Ana, CA||12/10/2019||View|
|Accounting Specialist||Santa Ana, CA||1/31/2020||View|
|Accounts Payable Specialist||Santa Ana, CA||1/21/2020||View|
|Accounts Payable Supervisor||Costa Mesa, CA||12/12/2019||View|
|Accounts Payable/Vendor Setup||Santa Ana, CA||5/23/2019||View|
|Accounts Receivable||El Cajon, CA||9/13/2019||View|
|Aerospace Engineer||Newport Beach, CA||8/16/2019||View|
|Analyst (Legal/Financial) Part Time||Santa Ana, CA||1/27/2020||View|
|AR Specialist||San Diego, CA||1/6/2020||View|
|Architectural Designer||Reno, NV||8/1/2019||View|
|Architectural Designer||Fresno, CA||2/25/2020||View|
|Architectural Designer||Fremont, CA||10/3/2019||View|
|Architectural Drafter||Reno, NV||1/31/2020||View|
|Assistant Installer||Los Angeles, CA||6/7/2019||View|
|Assistant Superintendent||Fremont, CA||10/3/2019||View|
|Associate Inspector||Draper, UT||12/18/2019||View|
|Associate Level Chemist||Santa Ana, CA||3/3/2020||View|
|Associate Material Handler||Irvine, CA||10/21/2019||View|
|Barrel Puller||San Juan Capistrano, CA||2/10/2020||View|
|Billing Specialist||San Diego, CA||8/9/2019||View|
- LINQM, INC. assertively headhunts top talent utilizing professional/social networking channels, as well as search engines to find and reach out to larger audiences attracting the typically higher caliber passively seeking candidates in the market we are sourcing.
- LINQM takes a consultative approach that is built around the Company Culture, Company Structure, and Growth Initiatives for the Company.
- LINQM has a 4-Step Recruitment Process able to Identify, Match, Qualify, and Present talent within 24 hours from engagement.
- LINQM involves multiple levels of the organization in each search so the candidate/resource goes through a 4-step Recruitment Process before being presented to the end client.
- We are nimble and able to work with your Hiring Model; LINQM understands the market conditions continue to change with our clients and we work for you and adapt to your hiring model.
- Our 4-Step Process allows us to qualify in/out talent that makes sense for your hiring model.
- Identify – LINQM Talent Acquisition team uses fish net sourcing over multiple digital platforms, building buckets of talent for each skill set and industry
- Qualify – LINQM Talent Acquisition sorts through the buckets of talent qualifying talent out instead of in by utilizing industry and skill set specific questions, the TA team works with the 10 and 1 rule (for 10 candidates in a bucket we qualify 1 to the requirement)
- Match – LINQM Talent Acquisition matches the 2 Main WHYs and makes sure they align. Does the Client’s Why Match the Candidate’s Why?
- Presentation – LINQM Team present the candidate to the client writing a summary of qualification that matches the position, the candidate’s motivation for making a move, 3rd party review, and availability
- Plant Manufacturing
- Waste Management
- Healthcare Service
- Health Administration
- Renewable Energy
- Medical Device
- Financial Services
- Service Industry
- Credit Union/Banking
LINQM LINES OF BUSINESS
- General Ledger/Sub Ledger
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Sales Analysis
- Cost Accounting
- Revenue Recognition
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Call Center
- Control Engineer
- Cost Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Product Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Power Engineer
- Field Application Engineer
- Field Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Quality Inspection
- Plant Manager
- Operational Manager
- Logistics Specialist
- Material Handler
- Web Designers
- Web Developers / Software Engineers (.NET / LAMP stack, C#, Java, PHP, Ruby)
- QA Testers
- Systems Engineers
- Network Engineers
- Product Management (Marketing, Technical)
- Program Management
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Mobile: iOS / Android / Xamarin Development Digital
- SEO, PPC, SEM
- Social Media
- ·Media Buyer/Planner
- Account Manager